Panel problem

Joost Kremers joostkremers at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 22 18:32:51 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 08:36:08AM -0600, Robby Workman wrote:
> If you're interested in an easy upgrade to 4.4.2, I have an unofficial
> package on my personal site: http://rlworkman.net/pkgs/
> Sources and build script are also available if you prefer to build it
> yourself, as using unofficial packages puts you at the mercy of the
> packager; as for whether you can trust the packager, well, that's a
> decision only you can make :)

well, FWIW, i'm using your 4.4.2 packages on two installs (one of them an
eeepc ;-) and am not encountering any problems. and since my bank accounts
and credit cards haven't been plundered, i assume there are no key loggers
hidden in the package either. ;-)

i guess what i'm trying to say is: thanks! ;-)

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments