Guess we're major now ...

Biju Chacko biju.chacko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:28:42 CEST 2008

Just read the announcement for Debian LiveCD Beta Release:

http://lwn.net/Articles/295698/

One paragraph jumped out at me:

"Although live-helper is a toolkit to produce your very own live systems
with only a few steps, we also provide prebuilt images that are meant to
be used as reference systems for end-users. Currently, this consists of
the three major desktop environments (GNOME, KDE and Xfce), as well as a
small 'standard' image without a graphical environment."

A few years ago we would never have been clubbed in the same sentence
with GNOME and KDE. Really does give me a kick ..

-- b