XFCE4 mixer plugin

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 08:59:59 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 2:56 AM, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
<torquil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, can anybody tell me how to move the XFCE mixer plugin that I have
> on my panel? When I right click on it I get no context menu, it adjusts
> the volume instead, and the same goes for the left and middle mouse button.

Do the mouse buttons work correctly in other applications? Sounds like
they are mis-mapped

> This is XFCE 4.4.2-3 in Debian Sid.
>
> Best regards,
> Torquil Sørensen

Erik
"It's true, Alice Cooper is a hippie, but he's the bad kind of hippie.
He's the kind of hippie that breaks into people's offices, beats them
up, and shoots them in the head. Why? To steal their antique chairs."