Simplified pager or similar

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Tue Apr 29 21:14:32 CEST 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:51:47 -0700
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> Feel free to donate your time to help one or both of these things
> happen

I have no problem with that. I have already reported several bugs in the
past, but I may be at my limits there. I have done some C programming,
but I'm far from being as expert as most of the developers (I think this
is the case for most of us users).

Again, I _can_ dedicate (some) time, and would be happy to if it helps
the project.

John
PS: A query: are svn-archives binary compatible with the stable version?
In other words, can I install only the panel tar.gz or do I have to
install everything (main worry is incrementing the chance of
instabilities)?