Sample plugin

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Apr 10 04:01:55 CEST 2008

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008, Enrico Tröger wrote:

> If you proceed with writing your own plugin, take some notes about what
> you did, which problems you came across(like the one below) and publish
> these notes somewhere.
> Maybe this will already help other people who want to start writing a
> plugin and/or someone will take the notes to write a howto out of them.
> Just an idea.

 	Hey, if I happen to figure anything out I'd be more than happy to
share anything and everything.

> Try:
> svn checkout http://svn.xfce.org/svn/goodies/xfce4-sample-plugin/trunk
> xfce4-sample-plugin

 	That worked.  Now to fight with autogen and company.  It's kinda
funny...  The whole build process with auto* is great for users who build
their stuff but seems like a serious pain for developers.  But then I'm
just massivly lazy.

>> P.S. Shout out to all four or five of you who remember me.  ;-)
>
> Hehe, welcome back ;-).

 	I guess that makes six then.  :-)

Joe

--
Interesting Boring Blog - http://x-nc.blogspot.com
A combination of insight and inanity for your reading pleasure