Website/Forum/BugTracking Integration ?

Alexandru Bucur melipse at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:15:26 CEST 2008

I was wondering if anyone else had this idea.
Imho it would be a nice thing.
One such app that could integrate everything could be drupal with the
project management module (even if it's not as good as trac it does it
job nicely) + forum (yes i know that drupal's forum is a bit retarded
but then again there are some modules that make it to be decent for
normal use) + wiki (well drupal's content is something like a wiki. it
doesn't have the http://blabla.com/i-want-a-new-page thing to create a
new page but i think there's a module for that :P) + the book module
so the documentation book would be easier to update.

I could help with the migration of the smf forum to the drupal one
(even if it does mean that everybody needs to reset their password)
and i can help with the porting of articles from the wiki/book to the
drupal one.
Also i can help with the theming even if i can only code it. I I suck
at designing stuff :).
Thanks for your time.

--
Be Smart, Think Free, Choose OpenSource