Corrupted xfce for user

Andrew Robinson andrew.rw.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:26:49 CEST 2008

It is not a permissions problem. I ran it as a brand new normal user
and everything is working fine. There is something definitely
corrupted or throwing an error to cause the icons to not load for this
one user.

BTW I am running 4.4.2 on xubuntu hardy
My specific version for xfce4-session is 4.4.2-2ubuntu1

Thank you,
-Andrew