[notes plugin] make tabs DnDable

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 01:28:29 CEST 2007

Hello Mike,

On 9/23/07, mmassonnet at gmail.com <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Liviu,

> Myeahno, I am currently writing some code around the tabs, and they are
> ordered by name only.  You will still be able to rename a tab, but this
> time it will reorder itself in the notebook so you will be able to push
> a note to the top e.g. by prefixing with 1 or the like (that's not the
> behavior in version 1.4).  What I might think useful will be DnD a note
> from one window to another, and that's where DnD will stop I guess.

Somewhat similar tabs are used in the emelFM2 output pane. And, when
taking advantage of GTK 2.10, DnD works pretty well on these. I
believe that it would be quite handy to be able to easily reorder the
tabs. At any rate, any form of reordering is welcome. Renaming them
should do the job (although not as elegantly as DnDing in the same
window).

> Thank you for your feedback, I always appreciate :)
> Regards,
> Mike

Regards,
Liviu