ANN: ristretto version 0.0.5 released

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Fri Sep 14 08:14:51 CEST 2007

On 9/13/07, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:19:46 +0000 (UTC), stephan at xfce.org wrote:
> > I am pleased to announce the 0.0.5 release of ristretto.
> >
> > This release incorporates several bugfixes and the ability to close
> files.
> >
> > Have fun :)
>

> Thank you!
>
> But 'fun' is a bit out of scope on my system... ;)
>
> Ristretto only produces a black image here (ristretto r3229/Ubuntu Gutsy
> 7.10/GTK 2.11.6-1ubuntu4). The thumbnails are drawn correcty however...
>
> I'm off to bed now, if you need extra information, just ask and I'll get to
> it tomorrow (probably)...
>

> -H-

Well, that is something I blame on gtk 2.11. The adjustment widgets
get lost inside the scrolledwindow somehow there. So unless someone
can tell me what I am doing wrong (or just fix gtk to behave just like
2.10 and 2.8 did) I won't accept this bug as being an error in
ristretto.

> UchUchRequest*Open all images in the selected image's
> folder*uchUchHintThankYou!

Yeah... ;-)

- Stephan