Application doesn't open with Terminal

JoeHill joehill at teksavvy.com
Sun Oct 21 17:31:19 CEST 2007

I have an application which is supposed to open with a terminal window, as per
the .desktop file:

[Desktop Entry]
Name=tovid GUI: fancy
Type=Application
Path=
Exec=todiscgui
Icon=tovid.svg
Terminal=true
GenericName=DVD/(S)VCD creation with fancy menus
GenericName[en_US]=DVD/SVCD creation with fancy menus
Comment=Author videos to DVD or SVCD with fancy menus
Comment[en_US]=Author videos to DVD or SVCD with fancy menus
Categories=AudioVideo;Video
MimeType=
StartupNotify=true
TerminalOptions=
X-DCOP-ServiceType=
X-KDE-SubstituteUID=false
X-KDE-Username=

When I open the application, though, no terminal is started. I'm not sure where
else I can look, I'm being told that this works for other users, just not me,
and that it may be something in my desktop environment (I'm having trouble
believing that).

Thanks!

--
JoeHill