Adding To Panel Icons

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 9 15:25:48 CEST 2007

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Diego Ongaro wrote:

> If I understood you correctly, it's still possible. Add a launcher to your
> panel. Then, open that launcher's Properties dialog by right-clicking on
> it. On the left side, use the + button to add additional items, which will
> appear in a popup menu.

Diego,

   Let me check my understanding of what you wrote. I can add another item --
a launcher -- to the panel, then append different launchers to that "base"
launcher. Correct?

   It then appears that I cannot add additional launchers to other panel
icons. Is this also correct?

Thank you,

Rich

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)