Tuning 4.4.1 Display

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 9 00:18:33 CEST 2007

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Erik Harrison wrote:

> Just move the plugins from one to the other.

   Sonofagun, Eric. I did not know that I could do that. Works just fine.

>>    3.) How do I put a lock screen icon on the panel so it locks the screen
>> and blanks it with xscreensaver?
>
> The plugin is action buttons.

   Got it.

   Now, for whatever the reason, the desktop image displays and behaves as it
should have done from the beginning.

   One last question: how do I close the trash, home, and file system icons
that are on the desktop display? I like icons to be present only when I
iconify an open app.

Thanks,

Rich

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)