How to pass through keystrokes to the X server?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Nov 19 21:42:18 CET 2007

How do I tell XFCE to pass through certain keystrokes to the
X-server (e.g. ctrl-alt-Fn, ctrl-alt-+, ctrl-alt--).  I've
tried fiddling with the shortcut settings, but it doesn't seem
to make any difference.

It's sort of tiring to have to log in as root and do a "chvt"
command when I want to switch to a different vc.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm also against
                                  at               BODY-SURFING!!