Screen lock not holding

TerryX terauck-xfce at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 17 05:33:24 CET 2007

This fault has arisen in the past week.  The lock goes on (using the panel
plug-in) but goes off as soon as the keyboard or mouse is used.

I've looked at the documentation and there seems to be none on the screen
lock.  What could I do to fix this or diagnose the problem?  I'm running
version 4.4.1 (Xfce 4.4) on Pclinuxos 2007.

Sorry about the name.  I'm using Nabble so I had to find a name not already
in use.

cheers

Terry