wallpaper

Luo Hei luo_hei at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 7 17:02:34 CET 2007

Stephan Arts escribió:
> On Nov 7, 2007 2:42 PM, polytan <polytan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi XFCE people's,
>>
>> For my desktop, there is a list of wallpapers and they change when I start a
>> session.
>>
>> Can you implement a function changing the wallpaper every x times per
>> sessions ? like every hours, etc.
>
> Start a cron-job which periodically calls xfdesktop --reload.
Can be done also with an script included in autostarted apps. The big
problem with this solution is that when you log out, the script or the
cron job still keep trying to run xfdesktop.
So, I also join the petition of native multiple wallpaper support.

--
http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos
Have no place I can be since I found Serenity