ANN: xfce4-volstatus-icon version 0.1.0 released

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue May 29 23:41:21 CEST 2007

On Tue, 29 May 2007 23:35:09 +0200 Mathias Brodala wrote:

>Hi again.
>
>Brian J. Tarricone, 29.05.2007 23:21:
>> On Tue, 29 May 2007 13:49:26 +0200 Mathias Brodala wrote:
>>> Brian J. Tarricone, 29.05.2007 07:37:
>>
>> What version of gtk are you using?  I'm looking at the gtk 2.10.12
>> source, and it looks like the sizing should be handled correctly.
>
>I am using said version. My panel height is almost at minimum with
>20px, the icon of xfce4-volstatus-icon stays at 22px (and 18px in
>height) when lowering the height to 16px (which does not have any real
>effect) and only becomes larger at 40px of height.

What icon theme are you using?  Does your gtk have SVG support (you
can tell by:
grep svg /etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders

If you're using something other than Tango, and you do have SVG
support, do you have an SVG icon in your theme for
drive-removable-media or gnome-dev-removable?  If not, GtkIconTheme
might not be resizing the PNGs.  If you're missing those icons
entirely (probably not), it's using GTK_STOCK_HARDDISK, which might have
sizing issues at certain sizes.

	-brian