mem leeks

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Tue May 8 23:09:33 CEST 2007

On mar, 2007-05-08 at 14:00 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> That's the only place I can see memory being lost; otherwise,
> xfdesktop
> doesn't allocate anything while launching an app.  (Though if this is
> the case, you should see the same problem with xfce4-panel and maybe
> other things.)

Fwiw, I still got leaks in xfdesktop (4.4.1) too, but I couldn't use
valgrind to check (it currently doesn't like libc 2.5). But I get leaks
from xfce4-menu-plugin too, so the "shared" code may be in cause. I
don't use them a lot to run apps so I don't think it's that, but I don't
really know other place in menu code which may leaks.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis