Input into shaded windows in 4.4?

Michael Kjorling michael at kjorling.com
Thu Mar 22 18:08:40 CET 2007

After upgrading from Xfce 4.2.3.2 to 4.4.0 on my Gentoo system, I am
no longer able to enter text into shaded windows. As soon as I
un-shade them, it works perfectly.

Since this is/was a very useful feature to me, but I do like 4.4.0
otherwise, is there a way to revert to the old behavior in this
regard, perhaps by a configuration file tweak or even a source code
patch? Looking through the settings manager, as well as a few Google
searches, did not bring up anything that looks relevant, but I would
be glad to be pointed in the right direction if I simply overlooked
it.

--
Michael Kjörling, michael at kjorling.com - http://michael.kjorling.com/
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *