Fonts on Terminal too tiny to read

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:28:25 CET 2007

On 3/19/07, Stephen Liu <satimis at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> - snip -
>
> > > The font sizes on terminal, which looks like an xterm more than a
> > > Terminal, are to tiny to read.
> >
> > If you're running xfterm4 then it probably IS xterm. xfterm4 is just
> > handy wrapper script.
> >

> >  Please advise how to increase the size.
> > >
> > > # which xterm
> > > /usr/bin/xterm
> >
> > If it is xterm then
>
> I can increase the font size by [Ctrl]+RightClick temporarily.
>

> In my recollectiong there is a Terminal for Xfce4.  But

Looks like the bottom of my message got truncated. Sorry about that.

You can get Benny's Terminal from :
http://www.os-cillation.com/index.php?id=42&L=5

Note that the page says that the Terminal depends on Xfce 4.2. While
Benny may correct me I'm truly doubt that's accurate. Most likely
it'll require Xfce 4.4. This means you'll either need to find an older
version of the Terminal - you'll probably have to build from source
since you're on a 64 bit system.

Good luck!

> # yum search terminal/Terminal
> can't find it.  Any idea?  Tks.
>

> B.R.
> satimis

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room