XFCE shortcuts

TerryJ listmail at exemail.com.au
Mon Mar 19 13:40:26 CET 2007

Arnau Bria wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:54:07 +0100
> Arnau Bria wrote:
>
> Hi Again,
>
> Not sure if I'm asking something stupid, but as I had no response I'll
> try to explain myself better.
>
> 1.-) Shortcuts in terminal:
> I've checked general shortcuts and terminal shortcuts. So Ctrl+TAB and
> Ctrl+Shift+TAB are not used for any other action. So, why terminal does
> not change from one to an other?¿?¿? Is this a forbidden shortcut?
>

> 2.-) Applications moving between worksapces.
> I've removed any global shortcut refering to window movement. And my
> firefox still goes from second workspace to first. I cannot reproduce
> it cause I don't really know what "special" key I'm pressing when it
> happens (but I bet for Ctrl+F1 and something in mouse...)
> So, what else may I check for ensuring that there won't be any window
> movement shortcut definition?
>
> TIA,
> Arnau

If I use Ctrl+Tab in Terminal, I get this output: "Display all 2986
possibilities? (y or n)".  (n is the better answer, I think.)  I can
move between tabs with Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDn.  Shortcuts are in Edit
 >Preferences.

The shortcuts to move windows are in Settings >Window Manager : Keyboard.

HTH

--

Regards, TerryJ

Using Xfce on PCLinuxOS 0.93. www.revivalcentres.org