Strange colour in thunar

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Jun 8 11:42:19 CEST 2007

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Henk Boom wrote:
>> Hi, I've installed the Murrina-LemonGraphite theme[1], but now when I
>> drag the mouse button in thunar (version 0.8.0) the selection
>> rectangle is filled with bright purple instead of the light yellow I
>> would have expected:
>> http://lunarcrisis.pooq.com/files/thunar-purple.png
>>
>> I would have expected thunar to automatically calculate the colour to
>> use there, and indeed when I look in the gtkrc file included in the
>> theme I can find no purples mentioned anywhere.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> The gtkrc is probably missing the ExoIconView::selection-box-color.

Mhm, on the other hand, this doesn't look like the fallback color
either. Maybe the color calculation for the rubberband_fill_gc in
exo-icon-view.c[1] is wrong. I don't have time to check right now, but
feel free to play around with it a bit, maybe you can come up with a patch.

Benedikt

[1] http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/libexo/trunk/exo/exo-icon-view.c