Q:Need informations about xfce start process for the Freeduc-CD development

Stephane Ascoet cyberespacesaint-thonan at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 31 20:45:06 CEST 2007

Hi, we need to disable the tips coming each time xfce starts. Is there a
conf file that we could modify by hand? And is there documentation about
the order of loading of the differents xfce tools, because xfce take a
very long time to be ready for use from a live CD! It's disturbing
because the panel appears, but we can't do anything!

--
Bien cordialement, Stephane Ascoet, cyberespace Saint-Thonan(preneur de
materiel), <http://www.cdr-pays-brest.infini.fr/index.php/Accueil>.