New to xfec Development

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:35:39 CEST 2007

On 7/27/07, Nagel <montsegur87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Im enjoy using XFCE so I decided to help in its development. Which project
> you think needs more developers?
>
> Im a C++ Programmer , now im working with C# and Java but I want to work in
> something diferent ( I dont know if XFCE is developed in C or C++ or other
> language)

Xfce is essentially C, but there exists a project called Xfce
Foundation Classes to provide C++ bindings for Gtk+/Xfce libraries. It
has recently undergone a change in maintainership, and the new
maintainer is (IIRC) primarily interested in the Gtk+ bindings.

While you're welcome to hop on anywhere you like, and in my experience
it's easier to get started if something draws you to a project, you
could consider downloading the XFC sources, joining it's mailing list,
and helping there.

Erik
"If you want to go somewhere, goto is the best way to get there." - Ken Thompson