Changing names of desktop icons and panel colour

andy geek_show at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 18 20:01:47 CEST 2007

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> andy wrote:
> [...]
>
>> How about changing the names of the desktop icons? Is this doable?
>>

> Settings -> Workspace Settings then double click on the workspace in the
> list.
>
> You may consult xfce help:
> Help -> Window Manager -> Workspace Settings.
>
> HTH
> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Hi Olivier

Thanks for the rapid response. I'm not sure whether I was clear - I am
wanting to change the names of the desktop icons which are currently
called home, file system and trash. The option you suggested appeared to
give me the option to change the name of the four (or more) workspaces.

Thanks