Composite manager causes graphic gliches

Markus Hoenicka markus.hoenicka at mhoenicka.de
Mon Jul 16 22:13:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

while I can't help you with your particular problem, I'd like to ask
you *not* to include 0.7MB screenshots in mailing list
postings. There's still people like me behind a dialup connection :-(

Next time please upload the image to some webspace and simply post a
link.

thanks
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka
markus.hoenicka at cats.de
(Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka")
http://www.mhoenicka.de