Setting custom icon for panel plugin in xfce4-mcs-manager does not work

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Tue Jul 10 10:25:34 CEST 2007

Hi Brian.

Brian J. Tarricone, 10.07.2007 04:11:
> On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:44:23 +0200 Mathias Brodala wrote:
>>> $ gtk-update-icon-cache -f
>>> No theme index file in '(null)'.
>>> If you really want to create an icon cache here, use
>>> --ignore-theme-index.
>
> You're using it wrong.  Might want to check --help output.

Ah, OK. (Hm, xfdesktop4 does not really seem to handle this well. I restartet
xfce-mcs-manager after this and got a lot of broken icons in its right click
menu. Only restarting xfdesktop4 solved this.)

However, no difference here too. It just does not make any sense to me that
there is only one icon ignored whereas all the others work perfectly.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules