CPUgraph with BOINC

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Fri Jul 6 23:45:06 CEST 2007

Chopin Sebastien wrote:
> Stephan Arts a écrit :
>> On 7/6/07, Chopin Sebastien <contact at sebastienchopin.fr> wrote:
>>> I have installed CPUgraph and load charge system monitor plugin. Both
>>> indicate 100% load with CPU because i use BOINC. But it is possible to
>>> differentiate system use with BOINC use (idle) ?
>>>
>> This has absolutely nothing to do with Xfce, please redirect your
>> question somewhere else.
>>
> Nothing to do with Xfce ? CPUgraph plugin has nothing to do with Xfce ?

if you are talking about xfce4-cpugraph-plugin, it certainly has something to do
with xfce. there's a xfce-goodies list that is on-topic for this item. Perhaps
someone can pick it up from here though, but the *best* thing to do is file a
feature request in the bugtracker. (http://bugzilla.xfce.org/)

Cheers,

Auke