CPUgraph with BOINC

Chopin Sebastien contact at sebastienchopin.fr
Fri Jul 6 23:36:30 CEST 2007

Stephan Arts a écrit :
> On 7/6/07, Chopin Sebastien <contact at sebastienchopin.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>

>> This is my first post on this list.
>> I am a French user of Xfce 4.4.1 with Linux Mandriva 2007.1 Spring.
>>
>> I have installed CPUgraph and load charge system monitor plugin. Both
>> indicate 100% load with CPU because i use BOINC. But it is possible to
>> differentiate system use with BOINC use (idle) ?
>>

> This has absolutely nothing to do with Xfce, please redirect your
> question somewhere else.
>

>> Sébastien
>>

> Regards,
>
> Stephan

Nothing to do with Xfce ? CPUgraph plugin has nothing to do with Xfce ?
My question may be not clear because i'm not an English native speaker.
I only want that CPUgraph plugin use several colors, like KDE one by
example :
Red for system use
Blue for user
Yellow for nice (=> BOINC in my case)

Is it possible ?

Sébastien
--
Dérégler la planète nuit gravement à notre santé
   ou