thunar right-click

polytan polytan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:58:05 CEST 2007

Hi people,

I use thunar using a detailled list view.

When there are a few thing into a folder, I can right-click and appears
options (like create a new folder, open a terminal here, etc.)

But, when there a lot of files (or a small window) (by a lot, I mean the
list of files is longer than the window can display so we need to scroll to
see the last one), we can't right-click.

So possibilities are masked and, especially, I can't open a terminal where I
am.

Is it possible to add an empty field at the end if the window is smaller
than the list of files displayed ? With this, we could right-click all the
time.

Sincerely yours,

--

  -=( Polytan )=-