panel issues

Sergey Manucharyan sm at netsys.am
Sun Jan 28 02:24:30 CET 2007

Hi all,

First of all my great thanks to developers for the great work they did for
this release.
Actually I've tried to use 4.3.x couple of times, but there were some
small things (which are in the release as well) that I cannot reconcile
myself to. Correct me if I'm just missing something.

1) The Panel's "Popup Position" setting have disappeared and never came
back. I always set it to "Top" (like in CDE) and found it more
"understandable".

2) The digital/led clock in vertical panel is so tiny and not adjustable
(right now in 4.2 I have a good looking one).

3) The Icon Box is not separate from the panel (well, I can live with this).

4) After clicking a System Tray icon couple of times the application (for
example Gaim) keeps popping up with maximized window (which is definitely
unacceptable).

Cheers,
Sergey