Can't log in to xfce4

P. Ekholm pelle.ekh at koping.net
Fri Jan 26 10:31:50 CET 2007

> This is I think a selinux issue. Are you running with selinux enabled?
> (Check /etc/sysconfig/selinux ). If so, you might need to have it
> relabel your files, something like:
>
> touch /.autorelabel
> shutdown -r now
>
> it should then fix the selinux contexts on all your files when it boots
> back up.
>
> Alernately, you can disable selinux entirely in the above sysconfig
> file and reboot.
Yes, i was wondering if it was a xfce issue or not but i realized after a time
(as a matter of fact, before i had any answers here) that it was a
selinux-issue. But thanks for the response.
> > > So i can't even log in to 4.4.0. I'm on prebuilt rpms (Kevin
> > > Fenzi's spec files) on fedora core 6. Don't have a clue, everything
> > > should work. Hoping for help.
>
> 4.4.0 and my rpms? So this must be fedora rawhide/devel, right?
> I have not yet pushed out rpms for 4.4.0 to fc6. (planning on this
> weekend if no problems are found with my packaging in devel).
>
> Where did you get the rpms?
I saw them on fedoraforum.org. I was thinking of building them myself but i
was too lazy, then i saw a post with a link with rpms built with fedora
extras development srpms. Yours. They was working very well (after that
selinux-issue), but they are removed now. Waiting for the official. :)
> > > Regards
> > > P. Ekholm
>
> kevin

P. Ekholm