[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: Announce: Xfce 4.4.0 released

Mike Massonnet mike.massonnet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:39:48 CET 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 11:56:29PM +0800, Kamchybek Jusupov wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Well, let this be my last reply on this thread... and I'm not gonna
> start new thread... I would guess - he had nothing else to write...
>
> I know what is "thread-jack" - my question was I'm not changing it to
> start totally new thread... as I said - it's related to xfce4.
>
> Heck, i'm really frustrated...
>
> PS: Sorry guys for wasting your bandwidth with this reply.

It would use the same BT if you'd started a new thread, and to make it
clearer, this is the Xfce user list, and having all problems of Xfce 4.4
is a PITA.  So please understand that having several threads is better
for everyone reading/answering on this list.

For more detailed information consult the FAQ:
http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce/2007-January/020401.html

Best Regards,
Mike
--
 Mike (m8t) Massonnet http://massonnet.org/     __oo
 GnuPG 0--" 0xF8C80F97                      ---(_)_">