mousepad future

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 24 23:54:25 CET 2007

Nick Schermer wrote:
> I've created a patch to add support for aspell a some time ago. I
> don't think it still applies, but with some good will it won't be that
> hard.

Good will I had, and, yes, I had to search in the files that had changed
a bit where the strings belong but it works :-) Mousepad does check the
spelling of the words, thank you Nick.

Attached is the modified patch that works for the current svn version of
mousepad. Yet, I translate to french and the speller defaults to english
:-( I can look into files and see where strings belong but it is
completely out of my competence to write the rest of the code to enable
dictionary changing.

> Nick

Max.