Shading and unshading

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jan 24 00:02:32 CET 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 11:07 +1100, TerryJ wrote:
> I'm using the shade / unshade option which you get by clicking in the
> top left corner of a window.
>
> Before I arrived at that, I tried double-clicking the title bar but that
> does not work.  I cannot find any way to set that.  Is it possible.

If you're still interested in using your mouse to shade/unshade, use the
"advanced" tab in the Settings Manager's Window Manager. At the bottom
of "advanced", you'll find a drop-down menu labeled "Double click
action." One of the choices is "shade window." That should do it...

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor