Menu editor crashes when I try to open /usr/lib

TerryJ listmail at exemail.com.au
Fri Jan 19 23:13:35 CET 2007

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 21:09 +1100, TerryJ wrote:
>
>> This happens when I am looking for an icon for a menu item.  Some apps
>> put their icons in /usr/lib.  As soon as I click on /lib, the editor
>> crashes.
>>

> If it happens with the libexo icon chooser, try to update libexo. If it
> doesn't fix anything fill a bug report with a backtrace.

Thanks for the replies.  Since no one else has the problem, I'll
continue to work around it.

I have the latest versions available from the distro (Xfce 4.3.99.1-1
and libexo 0.3.1.10-0.rc1.1).  SVN means nothing to me except as the
consonants in "seven".  And I don't know how to get a "backtrace".

I'll have to put those things on my lists of things to research sometime
somewhere. :-\

--

Regards, TerryJ

Using Xfce on PCLinuxOS. www.revivalcentres.org