Mousepad and Gtk+ 2.10.7

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 23:43:59 CET 2007

On 1/17/07, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Odd, now I have glib-2.12.9 installed and mousepad crashes:
> >

> > Oh, and gtk+-2.10.8 too...

Looking into it but I can't find a cause. The only thing I could think
of is an uninitialized pointer since the trace starts from gtk_main(),
but it all looks kosher to me.

> I've got the same problem.
>
> Nick

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room