Terminal and Thunar starting in /

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:11:45 CET 2007

Hi,

I did a checkout of xfce4.4 svn yesterday and now both Thunar and
Terminal are starting in / when i start them from the menu on the
desktop. Starting them from the panel launchers, the keyboard shortcuts
or Verve result in both starting in /home/$USER

As i thought there could have been a change in the .config files i
tried to delete as much ~/.config files as i could, i also cleaned
~/.cache (i only kept the one from the panel as i think that one has
nothing to do with any of my problems and it's a pain to configure)...
Still the same

Though if i create a new user i do not get these problems... so
obviously i missed some config file somewhere...
As both are using libexo for session managment i was thinking this
could be libexo related? Benny?

I'm using the default menu that comes with a Xfce installation
so entries for thunar and terminal are thunar and xfterm4

gr,S.