Problems with xfce 4.4

Hari Sundar hsundar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 20:08:12 CET 2007

Brian,

As I mentioned in my earlier mail I used the RPMs for my distribution,
SuSE 10.0. The rpms were downloaded from

http://software.opensuse.org/download/X11:/xfce//SUSE_Linux_10.0/

I did download and install the icon theme, but that doesn't seem to
help. Playing around with some of the standard gnome icon themes, I
was able to get a slightly better version, but still most of the xfce
related icons do not display properly.

I assume the rpms are correct.  I am running Suse 10.0 with kernel 2.6.13-15

thanks,
~Hari