XFCE Menu/Appfinder -

Evan Cox evan at zenquility.net.au
Sat Feb 17 03:47:33 CET 2007

For it to run is a terminal window, try changing the command line to
something like

xterm /usr/bin/iptraf

Eg:-

[Desktop Entry]

Version=
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=IPTraf
Comment=Network Monitor
Exec=terminal /usr/bin/iptraf
Terminal=true
Type=Application
Icon=teminal
Categories=GNOME;System;Network;
X-Desktop-File-Install-Version=0.10

Test from the run command before committing this to menu.

Cheers

Evan

Evan Cox <evan at zenquility.net.au>
Zenquility