XFCE Menu/Appfinder -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Feb 16 15:59:28 CET 2007

How do I add applications to either of of the lists?

It seems that some things get added when installed while others do not,
for instance I was searching for "iftraf" this morning and had to go
through /usr/bin/ to find it.  Due to a mental aberration I could not
recall the exact name, if it had been listed in the XFCE Menu under
System along with "Etherape" etc. I would have found it easily.

It really doesn't warrant adding an icon to a panel but I guess I can if
that's the only way.

Thanks.

Bob Goodwin