Second panel on second monitor?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:03:31 CET 2007

On 2/14/07, Stephan Hässelbarth <videns at freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yesterday I upgraded my Xfce from 4.2.3. to 4.4.0. The update went well and such, the only
> thing I am missing is the panel and taskbar on my second monitor. While it was supported via
> separate configuration files in 4.2.x I can't even launch a second instance of xfce4-panel on
> the second screen. How do I get my second panel back?

You don't need multiple instances of the panel process to have
multiple panels anymore.

Right click on an existing panel, click Customize, and use the + and -
buttons to add and remove panels. Create a panel, config how you like,
drop it to the screen you like

> Thanks in advance,
> Stephan

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room