Desktop Icon Questions

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 10 00:43:45 CET 2007

When you enable desktop icon functionality three icons are placed on your desktop.
However you can't modify or delete them .... will this be possible in the future?

I have a 19 inch screen with a default resolution of 1080x1024.
In the last beta release the default icons could be moved to the left side of the screen no problem.
However in final release 3cm is as close as I can get to left side of the screen.
Max value for column is 12.
Not the end of the world, just curious as to why the difference between left and right side of the screen?