Right-clic over launcher

Francois Audirac francois.audirac at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 28 17:42:23 CET 2007

Alexander Ilyashov a écrit :
> Francois Audirac:
>> How to de-activate the right-clic over a launcher (add launcher, Delete,
>> configure Panel...) ?
> kiosk mode?

I try kiosk mode but, it doesn't work like I want.
If I add those lines in my /etc/xdg/xfce4/kiosk/kioskrc :
[xfce4-panel]
CustomizePanel=NONE

the desktop is empty and I just have a panel.
And I can modify it with a right-click.

So if I make a profil and put it in /etc/xdg/xfce4/xxx, all my users
will have the same menu or panel, ins't it ?

But my childrens are not the same years old.
And the desktop are differents beetween 4, 6, 8 or 10 years old.

For example :
4 years : http://webaf.net/spip/IMG/png/profilmat2-800.png
6 years : http://webaf.net/spip/IMG/png/profil-cycle2-2-800.png
8 years : http://webaf.net/spip/IMG/png/profil-cycle3-800.png

Have you got another solution to deactivate this function (modify a
panel or a launcher) ?
Can I modify some rights for wich command ?

Thanks.

--
François Audirac
Comment révolutionner l'informatique dans nos écoles ?