Can I migrate my launcher items?

Todd and Margo Chester ToddAndMargo at verizon.net
Fri Apr 27 02:12:26 CEST 2007

Erik Harrison wrote:
> On 4/26/07, Todd and Margo Chester <ToddAndMargo at verizon.net> wrote:

>> Sergey Manucharian wrote:
>>> Just right-click on one of the buttons, go to "Properties" and add a new
>>> launcher with "+" button at left pane. A small arrow will appear at the
>>> right of the main icon for launcher menu.
>>>
>>> Sergey.
>>>
>> It adds an icon to the left of the one I right clicked on.  How do
>> I get an arrow to the right side of the icon that a list of
>> additional item to pop straight up?
>>
>> I will not have anywhere enough room to add back all my stuff,
>> if I do not get some kind of sub menu.  By the way, I don't care
>> if it jumps up or to the side, I just need a bunch of sub menues.
>
> I'm not sure I understand. If you the additional apps to the launcher
> properties, a submenu shows up. The UI is a little different, but the
> functionality is essentially the same.

This is what I am doing:
1)  right click on the blue globe (Web Browser...)
2)  left click on "+" (Add new item)
3)  left click on launcher
4)  answer a bunch of questions, then click "+Add"
I get an icon to the right of the globe

I had to hand download all the FC6 rpm's off of pbone
(work fine in CentOS5/RHEL5).  Did I miss one?

-T