Can I migrate my launcher items?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 02:01:41 CEST 2007

On 4/26/07, Todd and Margo Chester <ToddAndMargo at verizon.net> wrote:

> > On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:32:16 -0700
> > Todd and Margo Chester <ToddAndMargo at verizon.net> wrote:

> >> Is the new panel the list of icons at the bottom of the screen?
> >> The one that start off on the left with the x mouse and on the
> >> right with the time?
> >>
> >> If it is, I am not finding a way to have a pop up sub menu,
> >> like 4.2.  (I had all my Internet apps pop up from the
> >> large Firefox button, etc.)  Am I missing something?
> >>

> Sergey Manucharian wrote:
> > Just right-click on one of the buttons, go to "Properties" and add a new
> > launcher with "+" button at left pane. A small arrow will appear at the
> > right of the main icon for launcher menu.
> >
> > Sergey.
> >

> It adds an icon to the left of the one I right clicked on.  How do
> I get an arrow to the right side of the icon that a list of
> additional item to pop straight up?
>
> I will not have anywhere enough room to add back all my stuff,
> if I do not get some kind of sub menu.  By the way, I don't care
> if it jumps up or to the side, I just need a bunch of sub menues.

I'm not sure I understand. If you the additional apps to the launcher
properties, a submenu shows up. The UI is a little different, but the
functionality is essentially the same.

> -T

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room