Desktop menu spacing

Peter N Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 19 04:23:43 CEST 2007

Folks,

I run menus without icons. I notice that when using the menu plug-in for
the panel, I have a choice of no icons, which not only ditches icons,
but reduces the physical size of the menu slightly to adjust for the
space no longer used. Is there a way to get the desktop (right click)
menu to do the same? Although it doesn't have icons on it, it still
leaves space for them, leading to a slightly larger menu than the
plug-in gives...

With best regards,

Pete
--