Is it possible to have a system wide configuration of buttons offered when user clicks on 'Quit'?

ezzetabi ezzetabi at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 22:36:38 CEST 2006

Check your sudoer file.
you should find a line like:

user ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /opt/xfce4/libexec/xfsm-shutdown-helper
that allows users to shutdown the machine from xfce.

If you want allow only someone, create a group called shutdown and add the line:
%shutdown ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /opt/xfce4/libexec/xfsm-shutdown-helper

so only the shutdown users can use xfsm-shutdown-helper.