Finding apps problem.

ezzetabi ezzetabi at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 06:54:25 CEST 2006

Mike Massonnet wrote:
>   You can setup keyboard shortcuts in the Settings > Keyboard >
> Shortcuts.  Unfortunately there is no keyboard shortcut for the
> clipboard manager, but Unix has always had the best clipboard manager
> with the mouse, select -> middle click.  Do you already know gcolor2?

Actually it is Settings -> Window Manager -> Keyboard... I knew that.
But I need to know the exact filename to start... And the clipboard
manager does not seem to have one. This was the problem... :|

I knew the middle click wonders, but I'd like using the keyboard to call
the clipboard manager just because... I'd like do not leave the keyboard
everytime I need to select an old entry in the clip list.

About the color picker, I installed gcolor2, and thanks it works well.
Yet... It sounds strange doing so since xfce does already have one: to
see try, Settings -> Desktop -> First Color... It is not possible call
it? After all I just need the 'color name' feature.

ezzetabi