Mailwatch Plugin Won't Read Local Spool

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 18 03:12:18 CEST 2006

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here...

Upped from XFCE 4.2 to 4.3.99 (Charles wonderful Mandriva packages...thanks
mate!), and installed the corresponding mailwatch plugin for the panel.

As before, I entered the path to my local mail spool,
ie. /var/spool/mail/joehill (as per the instructions on the Mailwatch website),
but it never detects new mail.

I clicked on 'Browse', and found that the file /var/spool/mail/joehill is
greyed out, as if it's not readable by the plugin.

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? Or is it time for me to learn
how to use Bugzilla? :-)

Thanks!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046