ANN: Notification-daemon-xfce 0.3.5 released

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Fri Sep 8 22:38:34 CEST 2006

Hello Nick.

> Once again a new release. This time a brand-new Xfce Goodie:
> notifications-daemon-xfce.

Could you implement an option to hide the [x] button in the upper right corner?
I’m using the normal notification-daemon right now and everytime a new release
gets into my repositories, I have to download the sources and modify the default
theme to remove the [x].

For me it’s unecessary because notifications get closed anyway if you click on
them anywhere.

Oh, and how did you manage to use two different font-sizes in this[0] notification?

Regards, Mathias

[0]
http://goodies.xfce.org/_media/projects/applications/notification_02.png?w=&h=&cache=cache

--